No oven required - SUPER simple recipe for keto friendly energy balls. If you are on a ketogenic or low-carb diet, these energy balls will fit right in. They are packed with fats, some exogenous ketones, nutrient-dense seeds, and they are extremely low carb. I love these for a little afternoon pick-me-up as a snack or on my way to train.
These treats will provide a quick a boost of energy and will hold you over until your next meal. If you add the dairy-free, sugar-free chocolate chips and coconut flakes (like I always do) they can easily be a healthy dessert (You can also play around with dried fruits instead of the chocolate chips to add a little sweetness)! Hope you enjoy these tasty morsels!
No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls (Yields: 15 balls)
2 Scoops Chocolate Keto Powder (make this a link to the store)
1 Cup Almonds
1 Cup Cashews
¼ Cup Hemp Seeds
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 Cup Natural Organic Peanut Butter
⅛ Cup Coconut oil
¼ Cup Dairy-free, Sugar-free Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Coconut Flakes (for topping, optional)
- Combine Almonds and Cashews in food processor or blender and blend until they are chopped into a fine to medium consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes to let the mixture set.
- Once chilled, roll into small balls and place on a baking sheet or plate. (Option to roll in coconut flakes for more flavor and prettier presentation!)
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.