Another Thursday Digs coming at you this week!
“Success is a side effect of continued self-development.”
It is important to continue to develop ourselves. Every day is a chance to learn, grow and evolve. When we adopt this mindset, success comes by default.
Workday Challenge: Love Yourself - All Day, For A Full Day
We have talked about bone broth quite a bit over the years and for good reason. The benefits vary from supporting gut health to building strong joints and connective tissues. We make a big batch once a month and freeze it in mason jars.
Here are the steps:
- Set a timer on your phone to go off at the top of each hour, to do a ONE MINUTE Loving-Kindness Meditation.
- Commit and hold yourself to each hour. We know you're busy, but you have one minute. 😉
- Enjoy the happiest workday of your life.
Quick & Awesome Read: The Hidden Life of Trees
Trees are WAY cooler than you might think! The Hidden Life of Treesuncovers the social network of trees and the role they play in the environment. Originally recommended to us by Ravi Chander, this book blew our minds! You can gobble up this book in a weekend, and it will give you some serious knowledge about how trees share with one another, help their sick friends, warn each other of dangers, and much more. Check it out!
A Superfood You Are Probably Missing From You Diet: Amaranth
Here is Yoni’s recipe:
- Mix 1 part amaranth with 3 parts water in a saucepan and bring to a boil (1/3 of a cup is a good portion for one person)
- Reduce to a low simmer and stir every 8-10 minutes until water is completely absorbed
- Add a glob of grass-fed ghee or goat butter
- Stir in some of this delicious maple butter
- Add some berries, nuts, or your other favorite toppings
We love hearing and connecting with you! Please shoot us a DM on Instagram (@primalgoodscompany) or reply to this email with ideas, questions and suggestions.
Matt and Yoni